For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday the14th December at 12:00 PM in The Temple Gate Hotel, Ennis, Co. Clare
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a substantial 116 acre holding ideally situated just 15 minutes from Ennis town centre in the rural countryside setting of Lisheen near Ballynacally village. The lands are situated in one large block with excellent road frontage on the R473, Ennis-Kildysart Road.
The lands are all in permanent pasture and are laid out in easily managed well sheltered fields and paddocks. The farm benefits from a Basic Payment Scheme and Greening Payment of €8,632.58 approximately (2022) and are serviced with electricity and a local group scheme water supply together with a large haybarn, adjoining sheds, and an old cattle pen with crush.
The property enjoys stunning Shannon Estaury views and has an old stone-built cottage in need of complete restoration.
- Ideally located just 15 minutes from Ennis
- Substantial holding containing excellent quality land
- Spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and Shannon Estuary
- Excellent road frontage to the public road (R473)
- Small selection of outbuildings including large four bay haybarn with adjoining lean-to sheds.
- Old stone cottage in poor repair
- Serviced with electricity and water
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Ballynacally Neighbourhood Guide
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Ballynacally