This prime parcel of land is located on the outskirts of Mullagh village but within walking distance of all services and amenities of the local area. The property consists of a site with full planning permission for a detached dwelling house on approximately 4 acres of land. The property was previously subject to planning permission for a number of residential units but application has now lapsed. The site would be ideal for a family with a keen eye for a small hobby farm adjacent to their house. There is also potential for future development for builders or developers.
- Large site with planning permission for a residential dwelling house
- Property includes approximately 4 acres contained in part of folio CE33025F
- Ideal location near a quaint rural village and only 15 minutes from a selection of beaches at Quilty
- Great potential for family home and adjacent land for hobby farm
- Future potential to further develop site
- Lands are zoned as proposed residential under the County Development Plan 2017-2023: West Clare Muni
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Mullagh Neighbourhood Guide
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Mullagh